Stop Asthma Attacks With This Juice And Forget About The Inhaler
First, let’s talk about asthma. This disease or health problem is due to a severe inflammation of the respiratory tract and thickening of the bronchial tubes. The symptoms of this health condition are shortness of breath, weakness, frequent coughing, frequent suffocating, etc.
A person that is having an asthma attack is allergic and sensitive. His/her lungs are irritated, the muscles tighten and the production of phlegm is increased. Unfortunately, people with asthma have to deal with breathing difficulties on a regular basis.
To relieve the asthma symptoms, patients use an inhaler. The inhalers are easy to use and carry around. They are practical, especially in the case of a sudden attack. However, using an inhaler constantly is not safe and healthy. The inhalers are not natural products. They consist of chemicals and they even contain steroids.
There are some asthma patients who managed to cure the disease by avoiding the use of inhalers. To be one of these people, you have to start paying attention to your diet. Healthy foods that increase the energy levels and reduce inflammation in the body should be consumed regularly.
So, you can treat asthma with a healthy diet instead of using an inhaler. You must learn which foods are beneficial and which should be avoided.
Foods that are rich in beta carotene and vitamin C are beneficial. For instance, you should drink carrot juice every day as it is loaded with vitamin C. Celery is also an excellent option as it detoxifies the intestine and the liver.
Here is what you need to consume in order to cure asthma:
• 1 glass of wheatgrass juice and lemon juice
• ½ a bunch capsicum, ½ cup lemon juice, ¼ cucumber, 1 pineapple and 2 and ½ bunches watercress
• 3 bulbs lemongrass, 1 cucumber and ½ lemon
• 6 celery stalks, 2 green apples, 1 bunch spinach, 1 bunch parsley and ¼ cup lemon juice
• 8 kale stalks, 3 pieces of radish, 1 fennel, ½ lemon and ¼ pineapple
• 2 cups strawberry juice, 1 cup cranberry juice and 1 pomegranate
Meanwhile, avoid these foods:
• Vegetable oils, flower and corn matahar
• Meat, eggs and milk
• Monosodium and sodium glutamate
• Soft drinks