Why Drinking Beer Is Good For Your Health
As we all know uncontrolled alcohol consumption leads to organ failure, especially the brain and liver. Drinking too much alcohol has a negative impact on the body, making it feel drained of energy and lethargic.
Alcohol acts like a depressant – it lowers neurotransmission levels in the brain, reducing stimulation. However, not all types of alcohol are the same. Beer, for example, can be useful for your health. It is rich in vitamin B and proteins much more than wine and has the same quantity of antioxidants as wine.
Beer contains flavonoids and they like any other phytonutrients are mighty antioxidants and have anti-inflammatory effects on the body and are good immune boosters as well. Diet rich in flavonoids prevents many diseases such as neurodegenerative and cardiovascular diseases. Moderate consumption of beer leads to health enhancement.
The following healthy tips are actually great reasons why one should drink a pint of beer a day:
1. Since beer contains fibers, it can decrease the levels of bad cholesterol in the body.
2. Consuming beer proved that it is successful in blood clotting prevention.
3. Beer keeps your kidneys clean of stones and by drinking a pint a day, one minimizes the risk of fighting kidney stones by 40%.
4. Bone density is vital for strong bones and strong bones are crucial for your health. Beer makes your bones strong and increases the low bone mass due to the silicon it contains.
5. Beer displays a wide range of vitamin B, boosting its levels in the body. B1, B2, B6, and B12 are inseparable part of the beer content. The levels of vitamin B6 at beer consumers are 30 % higher than those who do not drink beer at all or drink only wine.
6. Beer protects the work of your heart lowering the risk of heart attacks. Researches show that people who drink beer lower the risk of attacks by 40-60 percent compared to those who do not drink beer.
7. Beer contains riboflavin or also known as vitamin B12 and nicotinic acid, which prevents migraines and helps you sleep like a log.
8. Beer contributes the brain to function properly so those who love beer lower the risk of Alzheimer’s disease and dementia.
9. If you want to have refreshed, young, silky and healthy skin, do not forget to drink beer because its vitamins influence the pigmentation and skin aging, regenerating the skin.
10. If you drink two glasses of beer a day you will feel less stressed out and anxious since beer is a true fighter against stress.