Put An Ice Cube On The Head And See What Incredible Effects It Will Have
People add ice cubes in their drinks. However, they don’t know that the regular use of ice cubes can recharge, energize and heal the body. It can also make you feel younger.
All of these things can be done with an ice cube. However, the ice cube must be placed at a particular point on the body. This spot is the place where the head and the neck connect.
This practice is connected to traditional Chinese acupuncture. According to it, this part of the body is called Fen Fu, which in Chinese means wind mansion.
To do this practice, you need to place an ice cube on the Fen Fu point and keep it there for 20 minutes. In the beginning, the point where you put the ice cube you will feel extreme cold, but after a single minute everything will become warmer.
The daily practice of this method will give you the feeling of euphoria. This state is produced by the ice cube. In fact, the placement of the ice cube will influence the release of endorphin in the bloodstream.
However, this is not the only positive influence of this method.
Below in this article, we present you the other benefits of practicing this technique regularly:
• Improved function of the digestive tract
• Protection from colds
• Improved sleeping patterns
• Enhanced cardiovascular system and improved breathing
• Less frequent toothaches, pain in the joints and headaches
• Aid in case of gastrointestinal infection and STD
• Improved management of neurological disorders and prevention of degenerative changes of the spine
• Prevention of arthritis and low or high blood pressure
• No thyroid gland disorders
• Prevention of asthma
• Removes cellulite
• Help in case of malnutrition or obesity
• No stress, psycho-emotional disorders, insomnia and depression
• Help in case of problems with the endocrine glands, menstruation, frigidity, impotence and infertility
This method will bring your body in balance and provide you with energy. Side effects can be experienced by pregnant women, epileptics, people with pacemakers and schizophrenics.