This Miraculous Drink Even Shocked the Doctors – It Can Cure Diabetes in Only 5 Days
Diabetes is a medical condition which causes the blood sugar levels of a person to be high.
There are two types of diabetes:
• In type 1 diabetes, the immune system of a person’s body attacks and damages the cells that produce insulin.
• In type 2 diabetes, the cells of a person’s body don’t react to insulin or the body does not produce substantial amounts of insulin.
It is common for pregnant women to have high blood glucose levels and their bodies cannot produce enough amounts of insulin to absorb all of the glucose. This type of diabetes is called gestational diabetes.
Several years ago, one man was diagnosed with high blood pressure and type II diabetes. He was given a lot of medications that he was supposed to take every day in order to control his disease.
However, this man decided to treat himself with only natural remedies and he started following a raw food regime, eating only raw fruits and vegetables. With his diet, he was able to defeat the disease and restore his health.
When there is lack of insulin in the body there are some common signs and symptoms such as blurred vision, extreme thirst, frequent need for urination and infections.
Fortunately, there are natural remedies that can help you with diabetes. The following drink can help you lower the blood sugar in just 5 days.
• 3 handfuls of spinach
• 3 carrots
• 2 celeries
• 1 green apple
Wash and peel the carrots and the apple and then remove the apple seeds. Place all the ingredients in a juicer or a blender and mix well.
The health benefits of this miraculous drink
• Carrot – treats vision problems in case of diabetes and regulates the blood sugar levels.
• Spinach – contains calcium, vitamin A, beta carotene and vitamin C.
• Celery – contains potassium and magnesium, which treat and prevent high blood pressure.
• Green apple – malic acid in green apples lowers high blood sugar levels.
To lower high blood pressure and high blood sugar levels consume this drink every morning on an empty stomach.