The Best Article For Smokers. Cleanse The Nicotine From Your Body With Food
Smoking is very dangerous and the consequences can be felt even after you stop smoking.
Nicotine damages your lungs and causes hypertension. It is absorbed into the mucus layers of the lung paths, the nose and the mouth and the skin in just a few seconds. It even reaches the brain through the blood.
Nicotine also affects the insulin sensitivity, the heart, they thyroid gland and the sex and adrenal hormones. It leads to heart issues, type 2 diabetes and speeds up the metabolic syndrome.
Cleanse the nicotine in your body with these foods:
• Water – drink at least 8 glasses of water per day to stay hydrated and cleanse the toxins from your skin.
• Broccoli – this vegetable contains vitamin B5 and C, which are essential for the lungs.
• Spinach – spinach makes the taste of the cigarettes awful if you smoke after eating this meal.
• Dry herbs – they are loaded with vitamin A and vitamin E and are able to lower the nicotine levels in your body.
• Berries – these delicious fruits are also able to cleanse nicotine and other toxins from the body.
• Oranges – these fruits are loaded with vitamin C. They reduce anxiety and stress, so they reduce the chances of wanting to light a cigar.
• Kiwi – kiwis are loaded with vitamin A, C and E.
• Carrot juice – carrots contain high amounts of vitamin A, B, C and K. This juice is able to cleanse nicotine and other toxins from the body. Your skin will glow and be smooth and fresh if you drink this juice.
• Pomegranate – pomegranates are excellent for having good blood count and improving the blood flow.
If you want to quit smoking or at least cleanse your body from nicotine, try these amazing foods. They may even reduce the number of cigarettes you smoke!