Natural Ways to Shrink Enlarged Prostate. Pain-free Method!
The prostate gland is near the urethra. Half of the male population over 50 has enlarged prostate problem or prostate inflammation.
Causes and symptoms
The symptoms of a prostate problem are: frequent urination, urine passing problem, lower back pain, foot pain, hip pain and leg pain.
Here are some of the best natural remedies to treat prostate problems:
• Mix one teaspoon of olive oil, 3.5 oz of celery root, lemon juice and 0.7 oz of pumpkin seeds. Consume one tablespoon before going to sleep.
• Take sunflower seeds between 5 PM and 7 PM.
• Eat quail eggs between 5 PM and 7 PM for 14 days.
• Consume 0.33 milliliters of pumpkin oil 3 times a day for a month.
• To treat prostate adenoma boil one tablespoon of dry hazelnut leaves in one cup of water. Take two tablespoons of the tea throughout the day.
• Boil one oz. of chopped pine tree needles in four cups of water for ten minutes on low heat. Strain the mix and drink this amount of tea 5 times a day.
• Boil three tablespoons of grated asparagus in 10.5 oz. of water. Drink 3.3 oz. of the tea three times a day.
• Mix 40 drops of 20% alcohol with ½ a cup of hot milk and sip before breakfast, lunch and dinner.
• Consume one onion, one tablespoon of honey on a daily basis.
Consult a doctor before trying these methods.