Tips For Quick Removal Of Uric Acid Crystallization From Your Body To Prevent Gout and Joint Pain
Arthritis in the bones in the feet is often caused by malfunction of the metabolism of uric.
The people with this problem of the metabolism often have the disorder called gout. Intense sharp pain and swollen and stiff feet are the most typical symptoms of gout.
So, improper removal of waste from the body causes accumulation of uric acid in the feet’s joints and this is often triggered by gout. Uric acids are incidental products of purines. Many of the foods consumed today contain these substances.
People with gout often have hyperuricemia or increased blood uric acid levels. However, a person with hyperuricemia may not experience gout.
When the kidneys are not able to remove the uric acid in the right manner, the acid starts crystallizing and forms deposits in the joints which lead to an inflammation. Luckily, there are some natural remedies that are effective in removing uric acid crystallization. These remedies will help people feel better.
Removing uric acid crystallization
To protect yourself from this problem or eliminate it, you should change your lifestyle and unhealthy eating habits. Consume a diet that consists of whole grains, fruits, vegetables, lean meat and seafood. Reduce the intake of alcohol, processed sugar and foods loaded with saturated fats.
Another beneficial change in your diet and lifestyle is increasing the intake of water. Water will keep your body hydrated and improve its natural ability to remove uric acid and toxins. Eliminate stress from your life and enjoy water, fruit enriched water, herbal teas and fresh juices.
The following natural solutions can help you with your gout problem:
• Baking soda is an excellent natural remedy in cases of gout. Mix half a glass of water with half a teaspoon of baking soda. Drink this remedy every day. In case of gout attacks, mix 1 teaspoon of baking soda with ½ a glass of water.
• You will be protected from the negative effects of gout if you keep your body alkalized with alkaline foods and drinks. For instance, you may drink lemon juice to prevent uric acid crystallization. In the morning, before breakfast, drink lemon juice from half a lemon, mixed with 1 glass of lukewarm water.
• Malic acid in apple cider vinegar dissolves and removes the uric acid crystals from your body. Drink 1 glass of water with 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar two times a day, before lunch and dinner.
The following foods prevent gout:
• The active ingredient in turmeric, curcumin, has strong anti-inflammatory properties and protects the kidneys.
• The active ingredient in pineapple, bromelain is a natural analgesic and has anti-inflammatory properties.
• Flaxseeds are extremely healthy and lower the uric acid levels.